Subject: Reminder to register to the 13th FWD Annual Meeting – 17 September 2024 – deadline: 2 September 2024
From: "FWDMeetings" <[email-masked]>
To: "Sonja Pleininger" <[email-masked]>, "Indra Alexander" <[email-masked]>, "sandra.koeberl-jelovcan" <[email-masked]>, "Ariane.Pietzka" <[email-masked]>, "sabine.schlager" <[email-masked]>, "ingeborg.lederer" <[email-masked]>, "friedrich.schmoll" <[email-masked]>, "shiva.pekard-amenitsch" <[email-masked]>, "sandra.koeberl-jelovcan" <[email-masked]>, "ingeborg.lederer" <[email-masked]>, "sabine.schlager" <[email-masked]>, "valeska.laisnez" <[email-masked]>, "
Cc: "NC_CCB_Austria" <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Zhivka Getsova" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>,Kamilla Grønborg Laut <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulendorf Jacobsen" <[email-masked]>,Kärt Sõber <[email-masked]>, "TA Info" <[email-masked]>, "Hanna Sepp" <
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2024 15:25:02 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

Dear colleagues,

This is a reminder for you to confirm your participation in the 13th FWD-Net 
Annual Network virtual meeting  by registering in this 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/13th_FWD_Annual_Meeting_17_September_2024> 
Link. The deadline for registration is 2 September 2024.

The meeting will take place online via WebEx. Connection details and the 
letter of invitation will be provided closer to the meeting date to the 
registered participants.

Please inform us at your earliest convenience if you will not be able to 
attend the meeting, and we will not send you further reminders.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Viola Dylmishi 
([email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ) or 
Johanna Takkinen ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ).

Thank you for your collaboration.

Best regards,

Viola Dylmishi

On behalf of the ECDC FWD Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

From: FWDMeetings
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2024 5:02 PM
Subject: Invitation to 13th FWD Annual Meeting – 17 September 2024 – 
deadline for registration: 2 September 2024

To: FWD-Net members

Cc: National coordinators

Dear Colleagues,

The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) kindly invites 
you to participate in the open session of the 13th FWD-Net Annual Network 
meeting.

Date and time: 17 September 2024 - 13:00-17:00 CET (open)

The purpose of the meeting is to share information and knowledge between 
experts in countries. The topics covered are the following:

*        Cysticercosis outbreak in a school in Belgium

*        FWD AMR – RefLabCap -project results and outcomes

*        Hepatitis E outbreak in Finland

*        Salmonella Strathcona outbreak in Austria and Germany

Please find attached the preliminary draft agenda and the ECDC Privacy 
Statement.

The meeting will take place online via WebEx. Connection details and the 
letter of invitation will be provided closer to the meeting date to the 
registered participants.

Please confirm your participation by registering in this Link 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/13th_FWD_Annual_Meeting_17_September_2024> 
by 2 September 2024.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Viola Dylmishi 
( <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]) or 
Johanna Takkinen ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]).

Thank you in advance for your ongoing support and commitment.

Kind regards,

The ECDC FWD Team

Disclaimer:

No reimbursement by ECDC is foreseen for participation in virtual meetings. 
Should the invitee have incurred costs in relation to a virtual meeting, the 
invitee is responsible for such costs.

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.